The details of all the filters involved in a given PaF are shown in a table when unfolding a PaF with the Show Details command.
- The first column is the number of instances for each filter
- the Filter column gives the URI of the filter
- The Done column gives the number of documents processed by all instances of each filter of the pipe
- The 3 Q columns give the current, maximum and average documents queued for each filter
- The 3 MS columns give the average, maximum and minimum time spent by the filter for one document
- The totMB column gives the total memory used by the filter
- The last row sums those information for all filters involved in the pipe, when it is relevant