The Classification report is displayed as in the following example:
To consult a Classification report from the Classification Reports History
- Click the line of the report
- Click the VIEW LAST REPORT button
- An overview of the report displaying:
- The report number
- The F1 score of the run
- The number of documents in the input data
- The number of categories (tags) used for the current run
- The date of the run
- Action buttons used to:
- Buttons used to switch between the lists of:
- Categories (tags) used on the classifier
- Invalid documents from the input data:
- List of all categories used for the current run that displays:
- Category: label and hierarchy of the categories. Can be sorted alphabetically.
- Quality (F1): F1 score for this category. Can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Recall: the recall percentage. Can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Precision: the precision percentage. Can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Documents: number of documents classified into this category.
To display more details on a specific category, click on its name in the list:
The detailed view displays:
- Title of the category
- Quality, recall and precision percentage for this category based on the documents set (input)
- Top words: the most frequent words to appear in the documents set
- Top documents: the most relevant documents from the documents set sorted by quality percentage;
Clicking a document link will open it in the Back Office dedicated interface
- Number of relevant documents for this category