New displays in PaF Architect for easier use:
- Input and output layers are now displayed for each filter.
- A zoom option has been implemented.
SSO authentications are now better supported.
New optional Analytics Backend, based on Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Provides real time analytics : last queries, Hit Parade, etc. Data for current period (day, hour, etc.) is provided before the period is finished
- ACP analytics include detailed queries list, and list of most frequent and slowest ACP queries. In order for ACP analytics to be effective, session tracking must be enabled.
- Analytics now gives access to up to 1000 items: most clicked documents, last queries, slowest queries, etc.
Performance metrics have been reworked in order to give a more precise view of the global performance of a system. Graph reply times now include reply time of queries without replies. Average duration is computed directly from all durations during a gives period, and not using the graph intermediate points.