The FTML processing pipe displays the following error message(s):
- Exiting connector Ftml with errors
- ftml.connector.FtmlBundleError: Invalid bundle. Found 0 ftmap(s) and 0 ftctf.
Impact(s) on users
- This issue prevents end-users from having up-to-date documentation.
Possible root cause(s)
This issue might occur when:
- The FTMAP references a topic that is not provided in the archive.
- An ft:node with no @href attribute is missing either the @ft:originID or the @ft:title attribute.
Root cause 1 - There is no file in the archive with the .ftmap extension
- Check that the extension of FTML maps is .ftmap.
Root cause 2 - The FTMAP is not XSD valid
- Validate the FTMAP according to the XSD.
Root cause 3 - The FTMAP references a topic that is not provided in the archive
- Check that the topic href links are valid and reference a topic present in the archive. Common mistakes are due to case sensitivity, special characters and relative paths.
Root cause 4 - An ft:node with no href attribute is missing either the ft:originID or the ft:title attribute
- Check that both the ft:title AND ft:originID attributes are present if the href attribute is missing from the ft:node.