Following the modification of the publication_conf file, publications are duplicated instead of updating previous existing publications.
Impact(s) on users
- This issue might confuse end-users into consulting not up-to-date documentation.
Possible root cause(s)
This issue might occur when:
- New variants have been added to the publication, modifying the URL Generation Criteria for Author-it Generated Content.
- Variants have been removed from the publication, modifying the URL Generation Criteria for Author-it Generated Content.
Remove the single publication(s) from the Reader page using the Admin tab.
Remove older publications by applying the following procedure:
- Clean the source used to upload content.
- Reupload the full content on the portal.