As the documentation evolves, it may be necessary to modify the metadata associated with a publication.
This web service updates the metadata of the concerned publications.
Where metadata=value is any metadata key-value couple that differentiates the publication to be updated.
To update the metadata, it is necessary to add a JSON input.
"value": "Google Chrome"
- "metadata" is the list of the metadata key-value couple to update.
- "key" is the metadata facet ID to update.
- "value" or "values" is the publications metadata value(s) to update.
- "mode" is the web service mode. It takes one of the following values:
- update: the former metadata are kept and updated following the metadata newly defined.
- replace: ALL the former metadata are deleted and replaced by the metadata newly defined.
The update instruction was sent to the Fluid Topics processing pipeline.
400 BAD REQUEST
500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
The Fluid Topics Server failed to respond.