The deep link to the topic of a Fluid Topics book using Author-it-generated contents takes the following form:
- $SOURCE_ID is the "id" parameter of the source used to upload the content.
- $OBJECT_ID is the "Object code" of the topic as generated by Author-it.
- $VARIANT_N is the name of the variant as created in Author-it. It can be a variant used to generate a facet or not.
- $VARIANT_N_VALUE is the name of the variant value as created in Author-it.
The "My Topic" topic has been created in Author-it. The following variant values have been applied:
- Version: 3.1
- Product: Fluid Topics
- Platform: RHEL, Debian
- Audience: internal, public
To access the "public" version of this specific topic for "RHEL", the following path is possible:
If the "Object code" of this specific topic is 56789, the following path is also possible:
It is then possible to share this topic by using either one of the following links: