The deep link to a Fluid Topics book using Author-it-generated contents takes the following form:
- $SOURCE_ID is the "id" parameter of the source used to upload the content.
- $OBJECT_ID is the "Object code" of the book as generated by Author-it.
- $VARIANT_N is the name of the variant as created in Author-it. It can be a variant used to generate a facet or not.
- $VARIANT_N_VALUE is the name of the variant value as created in Author-it.
The "My guide" book has been created in Author-it. The following variant values have been applied:
- Category: Technical Note
- Version: 2.7, 2.8, 3.0, 3.1
- Product: Fluid Topics
- Platform: RHEL, Debian
To access the "3.0" version of this specific book for "Debian", the following path is possible:
/access/sources/ait/map?ft:publication_title=My Guide&Product=Fluid Topics&Version=3.0&Platform=Debian
If the "Object code" of this specific book is 12345, the following path is also possible:
It is then possible to share this book by using either one of the following links:
http://myfluidtopics.com/access/sources/ait/map?ft:publication_title=My Guide&Product=Fluid Topics&Version=3.0&Platform=Debian