To create users from the Manage Users interface:
- Click the Create button.
- Enter the name of the user (First and last name).
- Enter the email of the user. This is the login that will be used to sign in to the user's Fluid Topics account.
- Enter a password for the user.
- Select a group or groups to assign to this user.
If the group already exists: select it in the drop-down menu and click the "+" button.
If the group does not exist yet: click create a new group, enter the group name and click Create & Add button.
- Select the roles to assign to this user. If you do not select any role, the user will be considered as a basic user and will have the roles set by default.
- Click Save.